The SUMMIT XL is a high versatile, high mobility, indoor/outdoor mobile robot platform manufactured by Robotnik.
SUMMIT-XL can operate indoor and outdoor due to its two kinematic configurations which incorporate rubber or mecanum wheels.
- Dimensions: 722 x 613 x 416 mm
- Weight: 65 Kg
- Load capacity: 65 Kg
- Speed: 3 m/s
- Laser (e.g. Hokuyo, Sick family)
- Inertial Measurement System nIMU
- Camera PTZ
- Camera range 3D (ORBBEC)
SUMMIT XL has 4 motorwheels that can mount different sets of wheels to adapt to different environment requirements:
- Skid-Steering: 4 rubber wheels - thus allowing extremely high performance in rough outdoor terrain.
- Omnidirectional Drive: 4 mecanum wheels - to get extremely good manoeuvrability indoors.
ROS Software Maintainer: Roberto Guzman
The following metapackages provide all the necessary ROSpackages for simulating in Gazebo and Rviz.
- summit_xl_sim : Packages for the simulation of the SUMMIT XL.
- summit_xl_common : Common packages of the SUMMIT XL: URDF description of the SUMMIT XL and SUMMIT XL HL, platform messages and other files for simulation.