SUMMIT-XL STEEL is a robotic platform for application development (logistics, indoor transport, etc.) manufactured by Robotnik. Its excellent mechanical steel structure allows carrying heavy loads up to 130 Kg.
The robot base can navigate autonomously or teleoperated by means of a PTZ camera that transmits video in real time.
- Dimensions: 843 x 524 x 415 mm
- Weight: 90 Kg
- Load capacity: 130 Kg
- Speed: 3 m/s
- 2x Laser (e.g. Hokuyo, Sick family) providing 360 degrees of coverage
- Inertial Measurement System nIMU
- 2x Cameras PTZ (front and rear)
- Camera range 3D (ORBBEC)
The following metapackages provide all the necessary ROSpackages for simulating in Gazebo and Rviz.
- summit_xl_sim : Packages for the simulation of the SUMMIT XL and SUMMIT XL STEEL.
- summit_xl_common : Common packages of the SUMMIT XL: URDF description of the SUMMIT XL, SUMMIT XL HL, SUMMIT XL STEEL, platform messages and other files for simulation.