RoboSavvy Self-balancing robotic platform
A robust, reliable and flexible self-balancing mobile platform for robotic applications.
This platform provides researchers, engineers and hackers the ability to easily design their robotic application on top of a modular hardware interface. The user can quickly develop and integrate their own hardware, integrate sensors, manipulators, other types of payload and third party equipment on top of the platform.
- Self-balancing mobile platform for loads from 10 kg up to 100 kg.
- Integrated PC running Ubuntu 14.04 and ROS Indigo.
- Urban dweller and countryside explorer.
- Dual control:
- 9 channel RC input
- UART protocol over USB CDC device
- ROS packages for communication, visualization and simulation.
You can find tutorials on how to use the simulated RoboSavvy’s self-balance platform and how to customize it for your simulated application.
Links and resources
RoboSavvy is a manufacturer of mobile robots and robot systems.
ROS packages can be found on RoboSavvy’s repository