Aubo Robotics I-Series
Aubo robotics I-Series are high-quality and low-cost industrial robots with a fully modulized design. The robotics can be configured 4 to 7 degrees of freedom to meet specific requirements. I-series robots adopt open source software architecture, which is convenient for users and developers to inregrate existing software and algorithms. Compared with the industral robots with similar features and payloads, I-series robots are compact, light weight, high accuray, and easy to instal and program.
- Modulized design
- User can configure 4-7 degrees of freedom to meet specific requirements.
- Light weight
- Manipulator is less than 20kg,the ratio of maximun payload and weight is 1:4.
- Provides a ROS API
- Collision detection function. emergency brake distance is less than 1mm.
- Easy operation
- Provides a graphic user interface to enable online programming and simulation.
- Based on a cloud platform with remote maintenance, fault diagnosis, and online upgrading.
More information can be found on the website: http://http://www.our-robotics.com
If you would like to contribute to the ROS software for Aubo Robot please contact email@example.com .