ROSbot 2.0 PRO is an autonomous, open source robot platform running on Husarion CORE2-ROS controller. It can be used as a learning platform for Robot Operating System as well as a base for a inspection robots, custom service robots etc.
- CORE2-ROS controller (with UP board which contains Intel Atom and 4GB of RAM)
- 4-wheels mobile platform containing 4 DC motors with encoders
- Orbbec Astra RGBD camera
- RPLIDAR A3 laser scanner
- MPU 9250 inertial sensor (accelerometer + gyro)
- VL53L0X time-of-flight distance sensor
- 3 x 3500 mAh Li-Ion batteries with protection circuits
- rear panel providing controls and interfaces for additional modules
- high profile alloy wheels
- robust, black-painted aluminum chassis
The new ROSbot 2.0 PRO is an advanced version of ROSbot 2.0. The main differences are:
- much more powerful SBC (UP board RE-UP-CHT01-A12-0432)
- aluminum wheels
- higher LiDAR range (RPLIDAR A3)
The rear panel allows to connect additional devices (eg. sensors or servos). USB and HDMI ports are useful for the software development.