ROSbot 2.0 is an autonomous, open source robot platform running on Husarion CORE2-ROS controller. It can be used as a learning platform for Robot Operating System as well as a base for a inspection robots, custom service robots etc.
- CORE2-ROS controller
- 4-wheels mobile platform containing 4 DC motors with encoders and an alluminium, painted frame
- RGBD camera Orbbec Astra
- RPLIDAR A2 laser scanner
- MPU 9250 inertial sensor (accelerometer + gyro)
- rear panel providing controls and interfaces for additional modules
The new ROSbot 2.0 is a successor of ROSbot. The main differences are:
- RGBD camera on additional bracket,
- redesigned chassis,
- batteries accessible from the bottom, without removing the top cover,
- new rear panel with more controls (LEDs, buttons) and interfaces - see the picture:
You can find the tutorials dedicated for ROSbot 2.0 here.
The official documentation can be found on Husarion Docs webpage